Our Contractors Timetra are continuing to take calls on our behalf until further notice, however we envisage that with our new Contact Centre opening shortly in late summer we shall be in a position to start call handling again. This will be communicated properly nearer the time.
We have worked through the backlog of repairs that had been outstanding as a result of the on-going pandemic. However If you still have an outstanding repair and we have not been in touch please contact us by emailing email@example.com
For emergency repairs please call 0800 073 0703
To help you understand the types of emergency repairs please read the below examples:
A repair is categorised as an Emergency if attendance by an operative is required to make safe or repair any defect/s that may deteriorate quickly into a health and safety issue or cause significant damage to the property if not attended to.
Examples of ‘Emergency Repairs’ include the following:
• significant water ingress to property where the tenant is unable to stem the ingress;
• significant leaks from water or heating pipes, tanks or cisterns where the tenant is unable to stem the flow;
• burst pipes;
• no water supply;
• blocked or leaking foul drains or soil stacks;
• choked toilet, where there is only one toilet in house;
• toilet not flushing, where there is only one toilet in house;
• no heating;
• blocked flue to boiler;
• loss or partial loss of gas supply;
• full loss of lighting and / or power,
• dangerous or unsafe electrical power or lighting socket, or electrical fitting;
• no lighting or power;
• faulty cooker control unit;
• unsecured external door or windows on a lower level;
• broken windows; and
• any Health & Safety related issue.