Your Health and Wellbeing are extremley important to us at Clyde Valley Housing Association. As your landlord we are doing everything we can to make sure we get you the help and support you need during the COVID-19 crisis.
Please call our Contact Centre and one of our Advisors will help.
We can offer help and advice on the following:
- General Tenancy enquiries;
- Reporting changes to your household
- Ending your Tenancy and Housing Options
- Tenancy changes (such as Successions, Assignations & Mutual Exchanges)
- Neighbour complaints
- Estate Issues
If you are concerned, about a vulnerable neighbour please let us know and we can provide you with advice and assistance.
If you need to apply for a Community Care Grant or Crisis Grant, please visit Scottish Welfare Fund - mygov.scot
Anti-social behaviour issues
Anti-social Behaviours complaints should in the first instance be reported to Police Scotland on 101 or the Local Authority Out of Hours Anti-Social Behaviour Teams on:
- South Lanarkshire Council 0800 242 024
- North Lanarkshire Council 0300 123 1382
- East Dunbartonshire Council 0300 1234510
Please be aware that under current circumstances, we may be limited in what we can do at this point in time, but we will always do our best to provide you with the best advice and assistance we can. Thank you for your patience.