Skip to Main Content

According to the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001, any tenant who wishes to make an alteration or improvement to their property must first gain the permission of their Housing Association. Permission must be given where this is reasonable.

The Act also states that compensation should be paid at the end of a tenancy for improvements made. To find out more about this, please visit our page on Compensation for Improvements.

To request permission to make an alteration, please complete the form and return to us per the instructions on the form.

Alteration Request Form

                  Invest In People Gold R       Invest In Wellbeing Silver R

SFHA Logo   Customer Service Excellence  Ics    Happy To Translate   Tech Charter logo TIS Member Scottish Housing Regulator SHR Logo