Clyde Valley Housing
Delivering social housing since 1996
The Clyde Valley Group (CVG) is a thriving social business and registered charity recognised for innovative and partnership approaches to meeting community needs. Clyde Valley Housing Association, the Group’s main operating company, has a track record of delivering housing management, scheme development and high quality housing services for a diverse range of customers. We are regulated by the Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR). You can find the CVHA Engagement Plan for September 23 - March 24 here
We are also regulated by The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR).
Annual Assurance Statement
You can read our Annual Assurance Statement 2022 Here
The Group’s activities cover principally North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, with further work and new homes in partnership with East Dunbartonshire. There are 2 principal companies in the Group:
- Clyde Valley Housing Association Limited
The Group parent
- Clyde Valley Property Services Limited
Its commercial property company (and wholly owned subsidiary of CVHA).
Clyde Valley Group owns and manages around 4,600 properties and provides services to 3,000 factored homeowners.
We are a highly successful developer of new affordable housing and have a strong track record in providing excellent services for a number of other associations and partners. We have an ambitious development programme and will own 5,000 properties by 2025.
|Annual Assurance Statement 2022|
|Annual Assurance Statement 2021|
|Business Plan 2022/23|
|CVPS Articles of Association|
|Rules of Clyde Valley Housing Association|
|Structure Chart August 2023|
At Clyde Valley, we're committed to being accessible to everyone, and just some of the things we've put in place in our journey is...
- A hearing loop is installed in the main reception area
- On Site Parking for Blue Badge holders
- A lift is available to all floors
- There is level access to all public areas of the building
- Accessible toilets are available
- Happy to Translate Service: We offer publication in larger print, audio form, Braille, or in another language
- Our Website: Recite Me Accessibility Software added to enable everyone to access the website in a way that works best for them