Clyde Valley staff recently submitted their nominations for their Charity of the year, a variety of really worthwhile Charitys were put forward with St Andrews hospice coming out on top.
St Andrews hospice is a speacialist palliative care hospice, they provide multidisciplinary support for patients, families and carers in the following areas:
- Up to 30 inpatient specialist palliative care beds
- Outpatient and wellbeing services for specialist palliative care services
- Community Support at Home Services
- Gried and Bereavement Support Services
- Consultant Led Medical Team
They are a registered charity providing care and treatment for those living with life-limiting illnesses. Whilst they receive funding from NHS Lanarkshire, this only partially covers their running costs.
To find out more about the work that St Andrews Hospice do and our relationship with them please watch our short video made here
We will keep you posted of our fundraising activities over the course of the year, we hope to raise as much as we can for the worthwhile service offered by St Andrews Hospice.