Performance and How We Are Doing
We are committed to managing our performance effectively and proactively. Our aim is to deliver a good quality service and pursue continuous improvement. We do this is in a number of ways including:
- Quarterly complaints and compliments monitoring.
- Quarterly monitoring of the Scottish Social Housing Charter.
- Independent monthly customer feedback.
- 3 yearly customer satisfaction survey with tenants and owners.
- Rolling internal audit programme.
- Rolling action plan of work with Clyde Valley Customer Panel.
This is considered throughout the whole organisation with the main results on how we have used the information to improve services published in our:
- Annual performance report
- Annual value for money statement
- Quarterly "You Said, We Did" report
Most recent publications are available to view on this page.
You Said We Did
|You Said We Did - Quarter 1 (2019/20)|
|You Said We Did - Quarter 4 (2018/19)|
|You Said We Did - Quarter 3 (2018/19)|
|You Said We Did - Quarter 2 (2018/19)|
|You Said We Did - Quarter 1 (2018/19)|
What we spend and how we spend it
|Financial Statements Return 2019|
|Financial Accounts 2018-19|
|Financial Accounts 2017-18|