Seeking the views of tenants, owners and other service users has always been important to Clyde Valley Housing Association to assist us improve our services and meet the needs of our customers.
One of the ways in which we do this is through our Customer Panel who are supported independently by the Tenants Information Service (TIS).
The main purpose of the Panel is to:
- act as a “critical friend”;
- act as a voice for tenants and owner occupiers;
- hold Clyde Valley to account;
- focus and influence on improving services; and
- focus on service quality, performance and value for money.
Want to get Involved?
If you would like to be involved in the Customer Panel, please complete this simple form below.