Repairs service: Covid-19 update
Our offices remain closed to customers however some services are being offered between Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm
At thist time whilst we are in lockdown and following Government advice we are only able to offer emergency repairs.
You can continue to report repairs online or by contacting us via our central mailbox and we will log these and make contact as soon as restrictions are lifted again.
If you have an emergency repair and it is outwith office hours please dial 0800 073 0703
To help you understand the types of emergency repairs we can attend to at this time please read the below examples:
A repair is categorised as an Emergency if attendance by an operative is required to make safe or repair any defect/s that may deteriorate quickly into a health and safety issue or cause significant damage to the property if not attended to.
Examples of ‘Emergency Repairs’ include the following:
• significant water ingress to property where the tenant is unable to stem the ingress;
• significant leaks from water or heating pipes, tanks or cisterns where the tenant is unable to stem the flow;
• burst pipes;
• no water supply;
• blocked or leaking foul drains or soil stacks;
• choked toilet, where there is only one toilet in house;
• toilet not flushing, where there is only one toilet in house;
• no heating;
• blocked flue to boiler;
• loss or partial loss of gas supply;
• full loss of lighting and / or power,
• dangerous or unsafe electrical power or lighting socket, or electrical fitting;
• no lighting or power;
• faulty cooker control unit;
• unsecured external door or windows on a lower level;
• broken windows; and
• any Health & Safety related issue.