Our office premises remain closed due to Government Guidance and our staff continue to work from home providing a full service.
We continue to undertake emergency repairs only at this time.
We ask our customers to bear with us as we prioritise the large backlog of non-emergency repairs. We apologise for any inconvience and will look to address this as quickly as possible.
- For emergency repairs please call 0800 073 0703.
- For non-emergency repairs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online contact form and we will contact you once restrictions allow.
Anti Social Behaviour (ASB)
In the first instance please report any ASB issues to Police Scotland on 101 or the Local Authority Out of Hours Anti-Social Behaviour Team on:
- South Lanarkshire Council 0800 242 024
- North Lanarkshire Council 0300 123 1382
- East Dunbartonshire Council 0300 1234510
Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to contact one of our Housing Officers.
As always we encourage our customers having difficulty paying their rent to contact us so that we can provide advice and assistance.
Please phone us on 01698 268855 to speak to a Revenue Officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find useful information on our website including:
We are now processing Mutual Exchange requests please apply via https://cvha.org.uk/house-exchange/ or call us on 01698 268855
All our services are reviewed regularly by the Executive Team whilst lockdown restrictions are in place.
Thank you for your patience
Further COVID Health Advice can be found here